Big Book Of Top Gear 2009
It’s probably a bit early to be suggesting Christmas stocking fillers, but the Big Book Of Top Gear would definitely be worth adding to your list if you’re a Top Gear fan.
- 27 previously unknown facts about the Stig
- some of the most powerful cars ever to attack the track
- the raunchy story of Richard Hammond’s love affair with a small Opel
- an essential guide to May-style sheds for the modern gentleman
- everything you wanted to know, but never found out, about “Top Gear”‘s most exciting trips;
- comprehensive, fully illustrated arguments against both public transport and the humble caravan.
The price of this bumper book of motoring fun? Well, it should be £12.99 but Amazon
are selling it for just £6.49 excluding delivery, while Play.com are also asking £6.49 but with free delivery. Go on, you know you want one. I’ve made strong suggestions to the family that this would be an ideal gift for myself, if only to ensure I get something other than socks on christmas Day.
Of course, if you think Clarkson is a lanky tosser with bad hair and an unusual denim fetish then this book is not for you. Go and buy the Daily Mail Witless Mitherings Annual 2009 instead.