Nissan GT-R Supercar: Born To Race
I know this is slightly off topic for a site that is dedicated to hot hatchbacks, but I’m a sucker for a book that contains glossy picures of fast cars and that’s exactly what you get with Nissan GT-R Supercar: Born To Race.
Written by Dennis Gorodji, the book contains rare pictures, schematics and graphs detailing the many unique qualities of the Nissan GT-R, a car that revolutionised modern sports car dynamics.
Born To Race covers the motorsport history of the GT-R, from as far back as 1957 through to the models of the ’90s (the R32, R33 and R34) and explores the development of the current GT-R R35. There’s also information about the latest Spec V model that was launched last year.
With over 400 colour photographs, this is a carefully researched and beautifully presented buy valium 5mg 224-page book that is recommended reading for sports car fans. It’s available now from bookshops and from www.velocebooks.com at a retail price of £39.99 (although if you want to save a few quid you should pop onto Amazon where you’ll find it’s already knocked down to £27.99).
Nissan GT-R Supercar: Born to race, by Dennis Gorodji
- ISBN 9781845842215
- UPC 636847042219
- Comprehensive guide to the revolutionary supercar and its motorsport record
- Deeply researched history reveals little-known features
- Unique and rare models from 1957-2009
- The ultimate GT-R Spec V!
- Covers production for both European and North American markets
- Comparative and critical analysis
- Nine tables list issue dates, codes and different parts used
- Over 400 high quality colour photographs
- Three different indexes provide quick access
- Information previously unpublished in English.